If you’re a soy wax distributor, we know you want to provide the best possible products to your customers.
As you research which soy waxes to add to your product lineup, you not only need to consider how each wax will perform, but the values your customers hold and the type of product they want to pass on to their customers.
EcoSoya® soy waxes are not only ideal for making a wide range of high-performing candles, but they also offer a sustainable, natural alternative that provides a safe, healthy option for consumers and the planet.
Your customers will love EcoSoya soy waxes because they:
- Are produced from a sustainable, renewable resource
- Are guaranteed to be 100% vegetable, unlike other waxes on the market
- Are certified Kosher
- Are not tested on animals, and contain no animal products
- Are biodegradable and non-toxic to burn
- Burn at cooler temperatures, helping to prevent wax burns
- Are generally easy to clean from surfaces with warm water and soap
- Offer consistent scent throw
- Undergo molecular blueprinting to control crystallization
- Do not contain any trace of pesticides, herbicides, or genetically modified materials
- Are analyzed by the batch at least 75 times and receive a Certificate of Analysis to ensure quality
- Are manufactured meeting FDA standards and considered GRAS under the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
What are the benefits of buying EcoSoya soy wax wholesale?
When you become a distributor, you’ll qualify for EcoSoya soy wax wholesale pricing, the best price level offered by NGI. We update our online Distributors Only portal daily with pricing updates based on current market value.
We will add you to our list of suggested distributors, so that customers in your region who come to our website to buy EcoSoya will be able to find you easily. We will also refer sales inquiries from your area to your company.
NGI provides all necessary EcoSoya graphics and artwork for your use as a part of a trademark license agreement. Also, NGI’s website has technical support to help you answer your customer’s questions and educate them about using EcoSoya.
What does it take to become an EcoSoya distributor?
If you want to resell EcoSoya waxes, we require a minimum of one 3-pallet order per calendar year for domestic partners, and one 10-pallet order per calendar year for international partners.
We require that your business must resell at least 80% of the EcoSoya soy wax that you purchase, and there are a few other conditions that we ask our distribution partners to meet. You can find the complete requirements to become a distributor here. To view a full list of current EcoSoya distributors, click here.